Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 December 2013

What is the best weight loss place in 2014

The best weight loss place for me is my home. I don't have to spend money for a monthly membership at a gym. I don't have to worry about childcare. I don't have to feel intimidated by others. I can do all 3 things required for healthy weight loss at home.

I get my cardio done by walking, biking, jogging, and I also own an elliptical. (I picked that up at a new and used sporting goods store for about 3 months worth of gym membership fees.)

My strength training also takes place at home. I own a variety of exercise DVDs that focus on strength training. (Tae Bo, yoga tapes, Power 90, etc.) It's important for me to have a variety because I get bored easy!

The third aspect of weight loss is eating healthy. At home, I stock up on healthy foods and don't buy junk food. This helps me to eat right because I can't get tempted to eat junk food if it isn't there.

At fitday.com, you can keep track of your activities, goals, and eating habits. Good luck with your weight loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment